Call for abstracts
Discrete models in biology solicits poster abstracts on the modelling and analysis of biological systems using discrete models and formal verification. The conference brings together computer scientists, biologists, mathematicians, engineers, and physicists interested in developing abstract models to understand biological complexity.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Logical, executable, and rule based models of biological processes
- Validation and formal verification of biological models
- The application of such methods to modelling new systems
- Model inference and synthesis from experimental data
- Multiscale modelling and analysis
- Hybrid and physical models of biological growth processes
Abstracts should be no more than 250 words and can be submitted through Registration. Abstracts may also be submitted directly to email@example.com though will not be formally accepted until registration is complete.
Deadline for abstract submission is 27th July.